results? i got rid of all the holiday weight - 4.0 lb. to be exact! so i guess eating fruits and vegetables helps you lose weight. interesting... ;) i will even say that i was less hungry between meals because i was snacking on the "healthier choices" and trying to steer clear of the pre-packaged "100 calorie" packs that are oh-so-tasty.
this puts me at 140.0 lb. five more pounds and i am DONE. easier said then done though, right? i want to make sure that i keep exercising and get toned. i am not into looking like a bodybuilder; i just want to not "jiggle."
some yummy food i had this week:
- dannon light & fit greek yogurt in cherry and strawberry - YUM..i have tried other brands that had icky after-tastes...this kind did NOT (2 points plus)
- wholly guacamole 100 calorie pack - SO good on a salad (3 points plus for the full pouch, i only had half of one)
- weight watchers birthday cake celebration bar - special for their anniversary...which means they will eventually disappear like my favorite red velvet bars did :( (2 points plus)
- beef roast with some balsamic/tomato/white wine sauce - jacob made it in the crock pot and it was DELICIOUS (4 points plus for 4 ounces of beef [not including the sauce])
- cornish hen - i was VERY skeptical as we had it once at alpha game and mine was PINK...but this one was very tasty, again, courtesy of jacob (3 points plus for half the cornish hen without the skin; i had a bit more than that)
- green giant steamers tuscan broccoli - a nice change from plain broccoli (the serving size was half a cup for 3 or 4 points plus - not something i would have all the time)
- spaghetti squash with marinara and sauteed peppers, onions, and garlic - SO GOOD...it was drizzled with olive oil, salt, and pepper, then baked for an hour (0 points for a cup of spaghetti squash though i probably more than that)
i think i may try to share more of what i had during the week when i write these updates. my favorite part of the weight watchers meetings is when people share how they prepare food or meals that they enjoy. new ideas are always welcome!
lastly, new pictures.